Beyonce Spreads Christmas Cheer in NYC

Beyonce Spreads Christmas Cheer in NYC


Beyonce Knowles may hate Jennifer Hudson - but she loves helping those in need.
The lovely lady friend of Jay-Z will hand out gifts to underprivileged kids in New York before heading to Houston this weekend for a traditional family Christmas.
“I do the same thing every year. I start out in New York passing toys out at children’s homes,” Beyonce said. “Then I fly to Houston to my mother’s house, and she cooks. She cooks yams, and macaroni and cheese, and spicy turkey and greens.”
From there, Knowles leaves the gift-giving up to Santa. Hopefully, he’s sobered up now after a few nights out with Snoop Dogg.
Posted in Beyonce Knowles 1 Comment »

-->
Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Not Getting Married. Yet.

As Beyonce denies any feud with Jennifer Hudson, she does so without a wedding ring on her finger. But for how much longer will that be the case?
While the Dreamgirls star and Jay-Z were supposedly getting married at a luxury Caribbean resort last weekend, the singer/actress says that was never the case.
But it may be soon.
“You can’t rush a man into anything - whether it’s a relationship, marriage or having children,” Beyonce said. “When he’s ready, he’ll let you know.”
This relationship isn’t the only one not walking down the aisle at the moment. In a new celebrity trend, other couples such as Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey have announced how UNmarried they are, as well.
Knowles isn’t wigging out just yet, but she’s also not shy about admitting what she does want at some point.
“My parents have been married for 27 years, and they’re still in love. That’s a great example for me. I know it’s possible,” she said to Parade magazine.
She also told the publication how “you know someone loves you by the way he treats you and respects you. You know it by how you both feel when you’re together.”
We bet Rachel McAdams would say the same thing about Ryan Gosling.
Posted in Beyonce Knowles, Jay Z No Comments »

-->
Beyonce Knowles Wigs Out

Here’s some advice for Jennifer Hudson:
The next time Beyonce calls you overweight, just respond with: At least I don’t wear a wig! Then, snap your fingers a few times, swivel your head and walk away.
Indeed, the possible finacee of Jay-Z has set herself up for such a comeback after she was either caught wearing a wig recently … or having some sort of funky skin condition.
Either way, this isn’t the most crowd-pleasing Beyonce picture of all time. But it could be worse.
The singer could look like Rip Torn.

Posted in Beyonce Knowles 3 Comments »

-->
Beyonce Denies Feud with Jennifer Hudson, Calls Her Fat


The name of the movie may be Dreamgirls - but recent rumors make it seem like a more apt title would be Jealousgirls.
But Beyoncé Knowles is trying as hard as she can to squash talk that she was jealous of her co-star throughout shooting.
“I knew that the character that I played wasn’t the star,” Knowles told reporters on Saturday about her Diana Ross-esque role of Deena Jones, compared to the juicier part of Effie White, portrayed by Jennifer Hudson. “She wasn’t the underdog. She didn’t have the struggle and the pain and the dramatic scenes that Effie had, and I was fine with that.”
But Beyonce just wanted to prove herself as an actress. After all, she’s already dominated the music world. As she’s not afraid to tell everyone.
“I’m already a star. I already have nine Grammys. Everyone knows I can sing,” Knowles said. “I did this because I wanted people to know that I can act and I can play someone so different from myself.”
Okay. We can deal with conceit when it’s well-earned. But what about being jealous of the former American Idol contestant?
“It’s really unfortunate that everyone is saying I’m jealous of Jennifer. It hurts my heart because it’s so clichéd. They’re saying that I’m mad when I knew going into this that I was playing Deena,” said Knowles. “Because I’m a star they just automatically assume that I’m not humble enough to sit down and take a back seat, which I am.”
Did Beyonce mention she’s a star yet? More so than Vin Diesel, in case you were wondering.
However, the R&B singer did admit that she would have liked to have sung Effie’s song, “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going,” a showstopper that, in large part, helped get Jennifer Holliday a Tony Award for best actress for the original 1981 Broadway version of Dreamgirls.
“I mean,” said Knowles, “I wish I could’ve gained 20 pounds and played Effie.”
Ohhh, snap! What’s next, saying Hudson is so fat she broke her leg and gravy poured out?
Ignore bitter Beyonce, Jennifer. Keep that chin, and weight, up. We don’t want you ever going Nicole Richie on us.
Posted in Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Hudson 7 Comments »

-->
Eddie Murphy, Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce Talk about Dreamgirls with Oprah

The all-star cast of the upcoming movie, Dreamgirls, appeared on Oprah Winfrey yesterday.
Leading the way was Eddie Murphy, who said working on the film helped him deal with the painful end of his 12-year marriage because he could simply remain in character.
“I don’t want to make it seem like I was Joe Actor,” he said. “I was going through a big divorce then. … It was really good because I had all that going on … (but filming) would take me to a different place emotionally.”
The Nutty Professor and Shrek star separated from his wife Nicole in 2005. Since about that time, Murphy has been dating singer Melanie Brown, aka Scary Spice of the Spice Girls.
The other stars of Dreamgirls also appeared on Oprah. Beyoncé Knowles, the film’s lead, told Winfrey she lost 20 pounds for the role of Deena Jones (modeled loosely on Diana Ross) without being asked.
“I figured, in the ’60s, Twiggy was the hot model, and Diana and Cher and all the legends were thinner than I am,” she said. “So I decided I wanted to lose weight and make a physical transformation. And it was difficult because I love food. I love to eat. I did a fast – a master cleanse for 14 days. Everybody was eating Krispy Kremes around me. I was grouchy, but I did it, and I lost the weight.”
Winfrey also welcomed former American Idol finalist Jennifer Hudson, who stars in the film as well. Hudson was criticized by Simon Cowell on the FOX show, but Cowell backtracked on Monday.
“I feel my criticism has probably had a significant part in your career, because the buzz on you is huge,” Cowell told Hudson in a taped message. “I feel we had a very small part in what’s happened in your life, and please thank me when you get your Oscar.”
Posted in Beyonce Knowles, Eddie Murphy 1 Comment »

-->
Eva Longoria and Beyonce to Get it On … Screen

When Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger swapped spit on screen in Brokeback Mountain, many viewers found it offensive or hilarious.
Call us crazy, but if rumors are two that a pair of beautiful women may be doing the same on screen in the near future, we doubt they’ll receive the same sort of reactions.
Indeed, rumors are circulating that Beyonce Knowles and Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria may be pulling their own Jake and Heath, if director if Sofia Coppola has her way.
The lovely ladies are in talks to play the lead roles in a film version of Tipping the Velvet, the graphic Victorian tale of a love affair between a dance hall star (to be played by Knowles) and a fishmonger’s daughter (Longoria).
“We’ve had Brokeback Mountain, so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment,” said Beyonce last week.
And Longoria confirmed that she’s angling to do the movie. We’re not sure how friend and possible lover, Mario Lopez, would feel about it, however. But it’s probably the same as most other warm-blooded males:

That this is the best new since Britney Spears started being hot again.
Posted in Beyonce Knowles, Eva Longoria No Comments »

-->
Beyonce: Latest, Darker Lyrics Aren’t Personal

Jay-Z can relax. Despite the darker tones of his girlfriend’s new album, none of the words on it are related to him.
On B’Day, the fun-loving lady friend of the unretired rapper, Beyonce, shows a darker side. However, the diva claims such harsh lyrics aren’t reflective of her personal life.
“Even though I’m very happy and I don’t have any drama in my life, I didn’t want to do another album full of love songs. I did that last time. It’s boring,” the 25-year-old singer tells Elle in its December issue.
The album includes several songs about a cheating boyfriend. One song, “Resentment,” includes the lines, “I’ve been crying for too long/ What did you do to me?/ You lied, you lied, you lied.”
It sounds like something Whitney Houston could croon to Bobby Brown, but Beyoncé insists the songs aren’t about her and long-time lover, Jay-Z.
“I’m sure people will read into that,” Knowles says, “but there’s nothing to read into. Sorry to disappoint you!”
That’s okay, Beyonce. We’re glad you and Jay have a solid relationship. Just make sure you check his voicemail for messages from Karrine Steffans. You can’t be too safe.
Posted in Beyonce Knowles No Comments »

-->
No Shocker Here: Beyonce is Most Bootylicious

When you’re responsible for the term “bootylicious” ending up in the dictionary, you obviously know a thing or two about rear ends.

Therefore, it should come as no real surprise that In Touch has named Beyonce as having the best backside in Hollywood.
The former member of Destiny’s Child certainly knows how to shake her thang and make guys lose their breath. She said the top beauty tip for perfect skin is to never wash your face with soap or cleansers, only water.
Here are the poll’s final rankings:
1. Beyonce Knowles2. Jessica Simpson3. Salma Hayek4. Jessica Biel5. Halle Berry6. Tyra Banks7. Scarlett Johansson8. Jennifer Lopez9. Eva Longoria10. Jessica Alba
Of course, if Ashton Kutcher had his way, Brad Pitt would be up there, too. Maybe next year.
Posted in Beyonce Knowles 2 Comments »

0 Responses to “Beyonce Spreads Christmas Cheer in NYC”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Blogroll

Previous Entries

Archives

Search